Sunday, January 20, 2008

Life Stages Assessment

after I did the step 1 and choose what is the most important in my life. I choose helath, wealth, wisdom, family and friendship.I believe these are the thing that mean the most in my life. and for the step 2 reflction I just relaize i am the person who so concern about making commitments. The person who influence me the most is my mom, she teach me everything that might happened in my life and she try her best to let me reliaze what the tryth world is.

I don't have anything specific belifes, even my family are buddist but it doesn't infact my thinking at all. Therefore, but the family still one that influence the most as i menattion before. The nmoral scoiety standard and self desire still the one force me to pick these five characrters

No comments: